– Our schedules are subject to change. Please check the studio, the website and our phone message for updates about changes, cancellations and studio holidays/closings.
– Etiquette: Doing these things will help make your own experience, as well as the experience of your fellow students, more comfortable and enjoyable.
- Please turn your cell phone off
- Leave your shoes and coats by the door
- Refrain from wearing scents
- Allow at least two hours after eating a large meal before coming to class
- Wear comfortable, stretchy clothes that move with you
– Late to class? While we expect you to arrive to class on time, or even early, sometimes life happens and you may be late. Here is what you can do to support yourself and fellow students in settling into class after it has begun:
- If the door is open, take a seat on the couch until centering is over. If the door is closed, please wait in the hallway
- When the time is right, i.e. when the teacher signals, or the centering/opening meditation is over (usually after the OM), please come in quietly with cell phone already off
- Write your name on the sign-in sheet on the desk. Then you may unroll your mat and gather your props. If it is a large class, the teacher will help you to create a space
- Be sure to check-in with the teacher after class to make sure you are appropriately signed-in
SPECIAL CLASSES & WORKSHOPS POLICIES:
– Please register in advance. There are three ways to register:
1 – ONLINE. Available up to one hour before the event begins.
2 – IN PERSON. At the studio, either before or after a class or during office hours.
3 – BY PHONE. Please call us at 207.725.7874 at least 24 hours before the event.
– Please call us at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel and receive a refund. We cannot refund a cancellation for unique classes or workshops with less than 24 hours notice.
– Workshops are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met at least 24 hours in advance. Cancellations will be posted on our website and online registration will be closed.
– Sorry, no class cards will be accepted for special series classes and no make-ups or refunds are available for missed sessions. If you are unsure, please ask about our policies for a specific series when you register.
If big weather comes our way, call our phone line. Should we need to cancel a class, we will post a message at least one hour prior to the start of the class. Otherwise, you can safely bet that the class is on as scheduled. Please use your own judgment in deciding whether to travel or not in bad weather. Our phone number is 207.725.7874.