TIPS TO HAVE A HARMONIOUS EXPERIENCE AT JAI YOGA
Here are our suggestions and requests to make your own experience, as well as the
experience of your fellow students, more comfortable and enjoyable:
* Turn your cell phone off before entering the studio
* Leave your shoes and coats by the door
* Avoid stepping on the mats of your fellow classmates whenever possible
* Make room for other students to set up
* Refrain from wearing scents
* Allow at least two hours after eating a large meal before coming to class
* Wear comfortable, stretchy clothes that move with you
* If you use one of the studio mats, please clean it with spray and a towel at the
end of class. Leave the mat out to air dry
Late to class?
While we expect you to arrive to class on time, or even early, sometimes life happens
and you may be late. Here is what you can do to support yourself and fellow students
in settling into class after it has begun:
* If the door is open, take a seat on the couch or your rolled up yoga mat until
centering is over. If the door is closed, please wait in the hallway
* When the time is right, i.e. when the teacher signals, or the centering/opening
meditation is over (usually after the OM), please come in quietly with cell phone
* Write your name on the sign-in sheet on the desk. Then you may unroll your mat
and gather your props. If it is a large class, the teacher will help you to create
* Be sure to check-in with the teacher after class to make sure you are appropriately
While not required, we highly suggest it! Registering online ensures you a spot
in your favorite class. And it saves time by preventing payment delays and allows
you a smooth transition into your practice. (We reserve the right to give away reserved
spaces one minute before class begins.) Online registration is available at www.JaiYogaHome.com.
More information about policies and yoga FAQs are available on our website: www.JaiYogaHome.com.
“Like” Jai Yoga on Facebook for the latest news and updates! Already connected to us on Facebook?
Click the Facebook icon on the top of this page to share this message with friends!
Studio 314 Fort Andross
14 Maine Street
Brunswick ME 04011